NO PARTIES WILL BE SCHEDULED UNTIL OCTOBER 2022
Until they are removed, the following COVID-19 procedures will apply to all parties:
• Parties will last two hours, with guests building projects for about 1:45 minutes and the last 15 minutes to say goodbye (and give a take-home treat/gift if you wish).
• Parties are held on Saturdays beginning at 12:30 or 3:00 pm.
• Participants must be six (6) years of age or older.
• The content for all parties is “Build What YOU Want,” with each guest deciding what kind of backpack-sized (or smaller) project they want to make to take home. Our instructors will help with ideas, if needed, and teach skills to complete the project.
• The maximum number of kids is 15, plus up to 3 adults.
• All attendees must wear a mask.
• Parties cost $30 per guest, with a $300 minimum. No deposit is required and you pay on the day of the party with cash, check, or credit card.
• Contact Steve Jevning at email@example.com with questions or to schedule the party. Please try to give as much time as possible to arrange your special event.
Thank you for choosing Leonardo’s Basement for your next party!
Have your next party at Leonardo’s Basement!
Birthday, bachelorette, bachelor, shower, retirement, and other celebrations are available for children 5+, teens, and adults. Guests design and build creative engineering, technology, or art projects to take home.
Classes and workshops at Leonardo’s Basement help students build their ideas, and birthday parties are no exception. Rather than offering a list of building projects to choose from, we meet with the birthday person to ask about their interests, hobbies, and ideas for the party. Themes can be specific; related to a game, book, hobby or interest OR open ended (what we call “Build What YOU Want”) – any idea that can result in an imaginative 3-dimensional project. Each workshop session is designed to be engaging for the age and skill level of the guests. Once a project or theme has been selected, we schedule an instructor to guide the experience.
Parties last two hours and are held on Saturday and Sunday afternoons at 12:30 or 3:00 pm. (adult party times are more flexible.) The first 1.5 hours are spent building individual projects. You organize the last 30 minutes and bring all supplies for eating. Reservations are first-come, first-served and held at our south Minneapolis workshop located at 150 W 60th St (Pillsbury & 60th St).
After building, guests move to a separate eating area. We provide chairs and tables with butcher paper covering. You bring food, utensils, and decorations if you wish. You can arrive as early as 15 minutes before the party to set up the eating area.
Parties cost $30 per guest with a $300 minimum. The fee includes an instructor and materials for each student to build a backpack-sized or smaller project home to take home. We can accommodate groups of most any size. No deposit is required and you pay on the day of the party with cash, check, or credit card.
© 2014 LEONARDO’S BASEMENT