Although we are closed for now, the workshop is not quiet, we are:
1. 3-D printing face shield components, for medical personnel
2. Preparing and delivering building materials for students at some of our partner schools.
3. Tending to the plants, (originally for school residencies and are now part of our interior landscape) AND our guinnea pigs (year-round residents, Hamlet Buttercup & Brownie Zeus)
4. Changing the message in our windows, Burma Shave style! Please submit your idea. firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Missing the organized chaos that individual learners bring to the shop. Every single day.